Hormone Replacement Therapy
Hormonal imbalance occurs when a person has too much or too little of a certain hormone, such as insulin, cortisol, thyroxine, androgens, estrogen, or progesterone. Even slight changes can have a significant effect on your body
Do you suffer from the following?
- Fatigue & Lack of ENERGY
- Poor Concentration, Focus, and Clarity
- Inability to Lose Weight
- Decreased Sex Drive
- Loss of Muscle Mass and Strength
- Insomnia and Sleep Disturbance
- Cognitive Changes, Such as Memory Loss
- Hair Loss or Abnormal Hair Growth
- Hot Flashes and Night Sweats
- Vaginal Dryness
Our medical providers work collaboratively to tailor an individualized program based on factors that may be hindering you.
- We use safe delivery methods that mimic your body’s own natural methods for producing and using hormones.
- All Treatments are based off of Lab results and Body Composition
- We assist and reevaluate based on monthly analysis
- We offer lifestyle advice and anti-aging products to help support the effectiveness of your hormone therapy.
Customized bioidentical hormone replacement therapy (BHRT) has been shown to improve mood and mental clarity, libido, decrease anxiety and belly fat while eliminating hot flashes and night sweats for both men and women. It also improves sleep and provides a sense of well-being.
- More Energy
- More Vitality
- Reduced Bloating
- Renewed Sex Drive
- Sharper Thinking
- Healthier skin
- Stronger Hair
- Happier Mood